Combining activities, excursions and information sessions, the IMI Winter Programme is designed to give prospective students a true taste of what it’s like to study at one of Switzerland’s leading hospitality and culinary institutes.
- Airport pickup/drop-off on arrival and departure
- Welcome pack
- 11 nights accommodation on campus (twin room with shared shower)
- Meals provided on campus (breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Friday; brunch and dinner Weekends.
- 24 hours English or German group classes
- 9 hours hospitality/culinary workshops
- All course materials included
- Wifi throughout campus
- Use of the campus gym, library and other facilities
- 2 full-day & 3 half-day activities/excursions
- Certificate of attendance
- Scholarship award on completion of programme
Students must be at least 15 years of age by the commencement date of the programme.
Next Starting Date
29th January 2018
Download the flyer for our 2018 Winter Programme by clicking here.