Combining activities, excursions and information sessions, the IMI Summer Programme is designed to give prospective students a true taste of what it’s like to study at one of Switzerland’s leading hospitality and culinary institutes.
- Airport pickup/drop-off on arrival and departure
- Welcome pack
- 14 nights accommodation on campus (twin room with shared shower)
- Meals provided on campus (breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Friday; brunch and dinner Weekends.
- 15 hours English or German group classes per week
- 5 hours hospitality/culinary classes per week
- All course materials included
- Wifi throughout campus
- Use of the campus gym, library and other facilities
- 2 full-day & 4 half-day activities/excursions
- Certificate of attendance
- Scholarship award on completion of programme
Students must be at least 15 years of age by the commencement date of the programme.