Combining activities, excursions and information sessions, the IMI Summer Programme is designed to give prospective students a true taste of what it’s like to study at one of Switzerland’s leading hospitality and culinary institutes.
- Airport pickup/drop-off on arrival and departure
- Welcome pack
- 13 nights accommodation on campus (twin room with shared shower)
- Meals provided on campus (breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Friday; brunch and dinner Weekends.
- 15 hours English or German group classes per week
- 5 hours hospitality/culinary classes per week
- All course materials included
- Wifi throughout campus
- Use of the campus gym, library and other facilities
- 2 full-day & 4 half-day activities/excursions
- Certificate of attendance
- Scholarship award on completion of programme
Students must be at least 15 years of age by the commencement date of the programme.
Next Starting Date
22nd July 2019
Click here to download the 2019 Summer Programme flyer.
Applicants will need to upload the following documents as part of the application process:
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae (Resumé)
- IELTS Certificate or equivalent (if applicable)