Combining hospitality workshops with events, excursions and activities, the IMI Summer Programme is designed to give prospective students a true taste of what it’s like to study at one of Switzerland’s leading hotel management schools.
Aimed at 16-18 years olds considering hospitality management or culinary arts study at degree level, the programme is a perfect taster of life at a leading Swiss hospitality school.
Experience the very best of Swiss sunshine and hospitality on our beautiful campus!
- Airport pickup/drop-off on arrival and departure
- Welcome pack and IMI polo-shirt
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Friday; brunch and dinner at weekends and pack-lunches for excursions
- Hospitality industry masterclasses with industry experts
- All course materials
- Wifi throughout campus
- Use of the campus gym, library and other facilities
- Excursions throughout Switzerland
- Certificate of completion
- Scholarship award on completion of programme
Students must be at least 16 years of age by the commencement date of the programme.
Early-Bird: 3,650 CHF*
Standard: 4,200 CHF
*applicable if full payment received before 31st May 2023.
Download our 2023 programme flyer and check out the programme schedule.
Monday 24th July 2023
Sunday 6th August 2023